Friday, June 26, 2009

♥The Rules Of Love♥

Or, as I like to call it, the love code (not to be confused with the Konami code). All rules are from an image I found on photobucket. Original image here: http://media.photobucket.com/image/love%20quote/mimi1029384756/99a88cdd7f943f6a13a618c9689be3fa.jpg?o=4


Kiss on the lips = I love you
Kiss on the ear = You are special
Kiss on the nose = Laughter
Kiss on the cheek = Friendship
Kiss on the forehead = I comfort you
Kiss on the neck = I want you
Kiss on the shoulder = You are wonderful
Kiss anywhere else = Be careful
Play around with hair = Can't live without you
Holding hands = Happiness
Arms around waist = You are mine I need you
A hug = I care
Nibble on ear = Start warming up
Smiling at each other = I like you
Lifting up eyebrows/wink = Flirtation
Looking around = Hiding true feelings
Tender kiss on the side of your lips = You're mine
Wetting your lips = Waiting for a kiss
Tear drop = I'm losing you
Crying = I lost you



Most of these are true (or would be, in an ideal relationship).
Add any you think should be on the list in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment