Friday, June 5, 2009

Bittersweet

I just bought Dive Into The Sun, an Alice Nine photo book. It was only $15 at a used bookstore, fair condition, and came with a cd that had a song only released with the book (not on any of their albums)!!!! It's awesome! Pics coming soon. BUT....
Now I want more!!! There was another one, their other photo book (Shiny Summer X'mas 2007) but I'll have to buy it later. But now I want a Naitomea (Nightmare) photo book and a GazettE photo book!!! If anyone knows where I can buy
Majestical Parade or The World Ruler photo books by Naitomea w/cd/dvd thing
and/or
Verwelktes Gedicht or 7 photo books by The GazettE
7 might just be a pamphlet, but I'm not sure. Preferably somewhere that doesn't require paypal as I can't use that.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

1 comment: