Monday, June 15, 2009

First Fashion Post!

That's right! I'm finally gonna post something about clothes. I'm inspired after reading the Teen Vogue article that made me do a blog in the first place. I just wish someone would read the damn thing! Oh well.


Outfit details: purple and black leopard print w/ cat design (it's hard to tell) tank top and light gray skinny jeans
The tank top I found at Walmart and the jeans are from TJ Maxx. It's funny because I tried on a lot of Cheap Monday's and other brands at TJ Maxx but couldn't find any I liked and then I found these. TJ Maxx is great about selling $60 jeans for $7 on clearance (the ones here were $7) but the tag just has some silver and black stars on it and no indication of a brand name at all. So I don't know what the skinnies are, but it's weird because since buying them, months later I've seen a lot of people wearing them.....this happens a lot.......maybe I've got a premonition to buy clothes right before they become a trend?


2 comments:

  1. lol ^^ yeah, when you started to wear those white bared glasses (idk the name of them) they became really popular!! Everyone's wearing them, and i just saw omeone on tv wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I know right?! The Kanye West shutter shades? You know my dog broke them right? I'm so pissed cuz now everyone loves them and I no longer have any. But yeah I was like the only one to have them and I bought them for $6 in like Alabama, and all the other idiots are paying $45 for them at Blender!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete