Monday, June 1, 2009

I HATE ENDINGS!!!!

I just got finished with Episode 12 of Loveless.

Nooooooo!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna cry, it was so sad. I can't believe it's over. I mean, I really want to see more, but there just isn't much left in the story line that could be turned into a second season, you know? They kinda tied up the loose ends, which I guess is a good thing but...

I don't know, maybe I'm just dissapointed because I wanted to see Ritsuka lose his ears to Soubi like they hinted at in Episode 1. Or at least one last SoubixRitsuka kiss!!! Come on!!!!

This is just like when I finished watching Karin or Papa To Kiss In The Dark, or finished reading the Hana Kimi series or the Harry Potter series or the Twilight saga. I become so attached to the characters, then I get all sad when it ends, and two weeks later I've moved on to something else that will eventually make me depressed.

It's a vicious cycle.

And such is my life.

I guess I'll have to go read the manga now.
*sniff* *sniff* *SOBS LOUDLY*
IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. I KNOW!!!!!!!! It's so sad isn't it?! I started reading the manga, it's good. But not as exciting cause u've already watched the anime T-T *tear* It was, indeed, a good series. Have you tried princess princess yet? It's extremely light, but it's good. Marginal Prince and Gakuen Heaven don't have the best art and are very light, but they're pretty good too. Get Backers is more implied stuff, but is amazing. LOVE the cosplay pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete