Saturday, July 4, 2009

Multiple Personalities Drabble

Darkness came over my soul. Slowly but surely He transformed me into a beast, the likes of which neither He nor I had ever seen. Certainly, of my many personalities at least one was an extraordinary actress. For how else to explain my apparent normality in front of others with whom I do not have an intimate relationship of some sort? But my alter egos are nameless apart from these classifications.
The Dark One - murder and torture rein supreme in her sadistic mind, plotting endlessly, her subconcious a twisting mass of revenge and evil cunning.
The Sweet One - she who appears, smiling, kind, at rare moments, perpetually polite and, for all intents and purposes, normal.
The Crazed One - ah, she is a fun one. She babbles of odd and random things, running about, shrieking and wreaking havoc for no obvious reason other than her own amusement. And, of course, this is not a complete list. But one cannot be left out.

The Succubus.
She is a direct result of Him. My transformer. She lusts for blood and thrives on pure carnal energy. She can seduce whomever she sets her sight on and drain the life right out of them. She is an incredible creature, yet she is only a small part of me. But I can feel her growing. Dominating. And it is only a matter of time before we are one and the same.

1 comment:

  1. wow, nice Ketorin-chan ^^ (sorry, finally had time to read ur blog, as u can c ^^")

    ReplyDelete