Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hooray for Jeffree Star!



Jeffree Star. Yeah, don't judge me. I like how he looks. He's different, but beautiful (like Chris Crocker!). I believe beauty is not limited to a certain gender expectation. Funny thing is, I usually hate pink. But it suits him well. He just doesn't look good as a guy- I've googled it. *shudders* I also enjoy his music- I'm into alternative rock, techno, and other weird stuff in general. So I like his songs. Basically, I respect and admire him for really defying the social norm and not giving a damn- not like those people who claim to not conform and secretly cry and wish everyone liked them, while dressing like millions of other sad posers. (p.s. this picture is awesome. like, hell yeah I've got a cupcake, whatcha gonna do about it? this cupcake will cut you)

Props to you, Jeffree.

No comments:

Post a Comment